At Hartland Fuel Products, we focus a significant amount of time on trading and risk management activities in order to provide the best pricing and service for our customers on fixed forward contracts. We pride ourselves on creating contracts that have the flexibility of timing, the terminals and the products our customers need at pricing that is consistently competitive. Hartland has developed risk management services for companies seeking to manage commodity price exposure.
Our customers include petroleum and propane marketers, commercial users, and ethanol plants. Hartland always maintains a back-to-back position on the fixed forward contracts we write, so customers can feel comfortable in our commitment to provide reliable risk management products.
- Physical Fixed Forward Contracts
- Real-time web-based fixed forward quote system to allow second by second pricing updates from any internet connection
- Written at most refined fuels and propane terminals throughout the Midwest
- Flexibility to provide multi-month and partial contract volumes
- Propane contracts including prepay, carry and strips
- Basis trigger contracts
- Multi-terminal contract to allow one contract to be pulled from several supply points (dependant on pipeline system)
- In-office marketing representatives to provide assistance and execution of contracts during every trading day of the year
- Daily reporting capabilities that automatically e-mail contract balances and details of each load off the contract