Hartland’s extensive rail car fleet is a growing part of our transportation network.
Hartland has a network of hundreds of safe and reliable common carrier trucking companies to deliver fuel to our customer’s locations.
Hartland Fuel Products utilizes custom designed software to manage inventories for many customers.
The Hartland Logistics Services Department is responsible for a broad array of functions and services, the most recognizable being the management of product shipments. Hartland’s logistics group coordinates the movement of these products by understanding and balancing important elements such as:
- Supply and demand
- Product cost, specifications, and availability
- Freight costs, and transit times
- Loading and unloading requirements and schedules
- Position and movements of all loaded shipments as well as empty railcars
- Forecasts for future supply and demand